With you and for you!
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files downloaded onto your computer or mobile device in order to improve your user experience. Their storage is entirely subject to the browser of the user, who can enable or disable the cookie storage by choice.
Cookies normally contain:
- the name of the network server that sent a cookie,
- the life span of the cookie,
- the value of the cookie, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Cookies themselves do not reveal your identity and cannot be used to identify your specific identity.
WHICH TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use the following types of cookies:
- Group 1: Essential cookies that enable the proper functioning of the website, which is why we always install them on your device. They are set at the moment of your interaction with the website.
- Group 2: Analytical and functional cookies that allow us to analyze the website traffic. By using the website, you agree that the cookies be installed on your device. Should you not agree, choose 'I don't agree' and the cookies will not be installed on your device.
- Group 3: Partner cookies or cookies used by our partners such as Facebook, Twitter, Google etc. that allow us to use the plugins and functions connected with social networks and other platforms, as well as to track your use of their services. By using our website, you agree that the cookies be installed on your device. Should you not agree, choose 'I don't agree' and the cookies will not be installed on your device. In this case, some interesting functions of our website may not be available.